Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's all new to me...

When it comes to food trends and new products, I tend to be behind everyone else in blogland.  Case in point, it took me ages to jump on the overnight oats in a jar bandwagon.  So, it's not surprising that I discovered a few new things this week that seem to already be old news to most bloggers.  But, that's not going to stop me from singing their praises on my little blog.

First, let me introduce to my new favorite yogurt



This stuff is sooooooooooooo good.  I'm usually a plain yogurt girl.  I typically buy plain greek yogurt and eat it with a little homemade raspberry jam or some fresh berries.  But, I decided to buy this new Chobani flavor on a whim, and I'm so glad I did.  I won't buy it all the time because I still like to buy the big containers of plain yogurt each week, but I will treat myself occasionally.




My next discovery was this great combo




That's laughing cow cheese, but it's not just any laughing cow cheese.  It's blue cheese!  I had no idea this stuff existed.  Granted, Laughing Cow cheese isn't a pure, whole food, but I still like it once in a while as a fun spread on crackers.  It's not something I eat on a regular basis, but I'm so excited to have this new flavor.  I LOVE blue cheese.

The little crackers next to the tiny wedge of Laughing Cow aren't mini wheats, even though that's what they look like.  Those are mini triscuits, and they're just about the size of mini wheats.



I love these!.  They're great for snacking on during the day.  I like triscuits, but I don't always want to eat huge crackers.  These are a great way to get the taste of triscuits without the size.  I will definitely be buying these again.


And here is my final discovery




I love Popchips, but I have never had the sour cream and onion Popchips before.  These are yummy!  I'm still waiting for the other new flavors to make an appearance in my grocery store, but until then I am happy to have a new flavor to add to the mix.

So, this is probably old news to most of you, but it's exciting to me!  I love new food discoveries, especially snacks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment