Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Back to Reality

Well, I guess the heat wave is over.  Yesterday I ran 11 cold, rainy miles.












                                             





Last week I posted a picture of my car thermometer which read 73 degrees.  Today, it read 37 degrees.

Last week, I was wearing capris and sandals.  Today I needed my winter coat.

So, I guess we're back to regular March temperatures in Upstate NY.  I'm wondering if it will get warm again, or if the cold temperatures will stick around.  The 10 day forecast isn't looking terrible, but it's not great either.  That's the problem with a week of unseasonably warm weather...it makes the regular weather seem so cold.




I'm not too worried.  Unless we end up with a major snowstorm on the day of my half marathon...which is April 22nd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment