Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

CFC: Day 5

Well, I'm in Boston (actually just outside of Boston) and all settled into my hotel room. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures because I'm posting from my phone and it keeps messing them up.

I'm happy to report that I have been able to successfully stick to the Clean Food Challenge since I got here. That's no small feat considering dinner was at Cheescake Factory! When we sat down, a basket of bread immediately appeared at our table. I didn't take a bite!

I was tempted by all of the different foods on the menu, but I ended up ordering white bean hummus with corn tortilla chips (technically processed but all natural), and the chopped vegetable salad minus the cheese.

Both items were great and left me feeling satisfied.

I have to admit, it was pretty tough walking by those amazing looking cheesecakes, but my body is happier and healthier for it.

Other eats for today:

Breakfast - oats with raspberries

Lunch: salad with black bean burger on top

Tomorrow, the challenge continues as I spend a full day here. I'll keep you posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment