Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What Day is it Anyway?

I am so off this week.  Amelia is on school vacation and Paul and I have done our best to piece together care for her.  But, we each have had to take some time off (no complaints here!) and I'm feeling so lost.  I realized today that I don't even know what day it is, and for a moment I couldn't even remember what month it was.  I'm going to blame it on the school vacation, too much going on at work, the end of half marathon training, and some new projects in the works.

So, in the chaos of the week, I hope you are finding your zen and taking some time to enjoy your family, friends and yourself.  After all, we all need a few minutes of quite reflection and "me" time.



Hopefully, the next time I blog I will actually know what day it is.  As long as I don't miss my half marathon on the 22nd, I'm OK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment