Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm Adventurous!

Janetha at meals and moves wants all of us to be more adventurous this month, so she created this challenge.  I signed up as soon as I saw it.


adventurous april


This is what Janetha has to say about the challenge:


april is dedicated to being adventurous! trying new exercises, eating new foods, testing different trends, making new friends, and anything else that is a NEW adventure for you.
the way it works is simple.. you just get out there and do something you wouldn’t usually do, then report back to me. i challenge each of you to try at least ONE new thing each week. and by new thing i mean ANYTHING. these things can big or small–just as long as you are putting your adventure pants on and taking a step out of your comfort zone.

In addition to the satisfaction and excitement of trying something new, Janetha is also rewarding us with some fun prizes.  Check out the full details on her blog!

Since I have been in a rut lately, I thought it would be good to step outside my comfort zone and try some new things.  I'm so excited.

I already know what I'm going to do this week and I'll post about it as soon as I accomplish it.  I also have some other things in mind for this month, but I still need to come up with more ideas.  My goal is to try two new things each week.

I think we could all use some adventure in our lives, so head over to Janetha's blog and accept the challenge.  Trust me, you'll have so much fun thinking of new, exciting things to do.  I know I am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment