Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Finally!

I'm blogging from my phone because I don't have access to a computer right now.

It has been oppressively hot here the past week. The kind of hot that makes you feel like you're running through molasses and breathing in steam. I know those of you in the south are used to this kind of weather, but I live in Upstate NY. We have winters that get below zero. I'm not conditioned for 90 degrees and 98% humidity.

Running has been awful. I ran four miles yesterday, which is an easy distance for me, and I thought I was going to collapse the whole time. I just can't stand running in the heat and humidity.

Luckily, the humidity broke this morning and the temps dropped into the low 80's. My run this morning was much better. I'm thoroughly enjoying my summer and I don't want it to end, but I'm really looking forward to running in the cooler fall temperatures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment