Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

August Foodie Pen Pals

The Lean Green Bean



Happy Foodie Pen Pal Reveal Day!  It's one of my favorite days of the month.  I know I've said it before, and I'm going to keep saying it...I LOVE Foodie Pen Pals.  Lindsey of the Lean Green Bean really did something wonderful when she created this program.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything to show you from my pen pal today because of some glitches.  But, if you want to see what I sent Kate, my pen pal, check out her post on her blog Food Babbles.  Kate is a wonderful blogger who cooks and bakes some amazing things.  I'm so happy I discovered her blog through this program. 

So, another month of Foodie Pen Pals is over.  If you don't already participate, I strongly encourage you to do so.  I have met some great bloggers and blog readers through Foodie Pen Pals.  If you want more information, click HERE.

Back soon with another post.  I think the creative juices are flowing again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment