Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's Time for a Makeover!

No, not for me.  I'm not even going to go there with this blog.  It's not about hair or clothes or makeup.  It's about healthy living, which comes in all different packages.  Whether you choose to wear makeup and buy the latest fashions, or whether you go au naturel and still wear the same shirts that you bought five years ago at Target (OK, I'll admit it...I'm talking about myself here), you do these things because they make you feel good, and I'm not about to diminish what works for you through my random blog posts.  So, if you have come to this blog for fashion advice or the latest makeup tips, you should probably look elsewhere.  But, if you are interested in healthy living, in all its forms, then stay and enjoy the reading.  There's something for everyone in these posts.

So, who's getting a makeover then?  The blog!  I have been writing this little blog for six months, and it's time to take it to the next level.  I'm not ready to play in the big leagues, but I am ready to put more energy and effort into making this blog both aesthetically and intellectually stimulating.  So, over the next few weeks, I will be changing the design, adding more photos and writing more.  I plan to cover a variety of topics related to healthy living, and I'm really excited.  I have about 2 dozen blog posts swirling around in my head, and more are being added each day.  What can I say, it's what I think about when I'm running.  So, that's what's in store for this blog.  Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment