Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Insanity: Week 2

Wow!  This workout is seriously kicking my butt!  I can't believe I'm still feeling it after two weeks, but I am.  Insanity is tough!  Each workout leaves my muscles sore and my body drenched in sweat.  I definitely feel like I'm getting a good workout.

I'm already noticing a difference in how my body feels.  I feel stronger and more toned.   My clothes are a little looser and I lost five pounds (that's the amount I gained when I trained for my last half marathon).  I feel stronger when I run.  And, most importantly, I just feel better in general.  I really think this program is working!

I start week three tomorrow, and I have to take the fit test again and take updated pictures of myself.  So, I'll post those results tomorrow or Tuesday.  In the meantime, here's what I look like when I'm in the midst of Insanity.  It's not a "pretty" workout, but it sure gets results.





Before Insanity, I could barely do one push up.  Now, I can do a lot of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment